Chicken & vegetable kebabs with dipping sauce
Try these tasty chicken & vegetables with dipping sauce this summer - it's sure to be a favourite with the family.
View the method
- 1 tbsp mild curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup salt reduced Japanese soy sauce
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 stalks lemon grass, white part only, finely chopped
- 500g chicken fillets, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
Back to ingredients
- Combine the curry paste, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and lemon grass in a small bowl. Add the chicken, mix well, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Thread the chicken, red onion, red onion, red pepper onto soaked bamboo skewers.
- Cook the skewers in the grill or barbeque until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve with the dipping sauce and your favourite salad.
- To prepare the sauce combine all ingredients.