Chicken with garlic and white wine sauce
This irresistibly tasty one-pan chicken dish is ready in less than 30 minutes; the perfect weeknight meal! Effortlessly easy with a creamy garlic and white wine sauce, this recipe will be your next go-to recipe for when you need some quality kai.
- 4 chicken breasts or 6 boneless thighs
- 25g Pams butter
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- ¾ cup Seifried Nelson Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- 1 cup Pams cream
- ½ lemon, juiced
1. In a large frying pan, bring a generous drizzle of olive oil to a medium to high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then pan fry on each side until golden brown.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside. Reduce the heat to medium low, then add the butter and stir until melted. Add the garlic and cook while stirring for around 1 minute or until softened.
3. Next, add the white wine and cook while stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes or until the wine has reduced by half.
4. Add in the cream and bring to a simmer. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then add the chicken back in the pan to cook through completely while the sauce thickens and reduces.
5. Once the sauce is thick, creamy and coats the back of a spoon, remove from the heat. Stir in the lemon juice, then garnish as desired and serve.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
TIP: Garnish with fresh herbs and serve with crusty bread and zesty greens!