Deli hot cooked chicken
Short of time? A hot chicken and fresh deli salads make a meal in moments.
View the method
- 1 Golden Roast hot cooked chicken from the deli
- 2 large pottles of fresh salad from the deli
- 1 avocado from the produce department
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes from the produce department
- Salba bread rolls from the bakery
Back to ingredients
- Remove the chicken from its bag just before serving and place onto a carving board or platter. Place the salads into bowls, cut the avocado in half and remove the stone.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes and bread rolls.
Any chicken that is left over can be shredded and mixed with avocado for a tasty sandwich filling.