Extra Crunchy Chicken Burger
A juicy mouth-watering crunchy chicken burger with camembert and cranberry. A great “takeaways at home” dinner or snack.
- 4 burger buns store bought
- ½ lettuce – cos or fancy
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 bag Tegel Take Outs Extra Crunchy Chicken Burgers
- 250g pack camembert cheese sliced
- ¼ red cabbage sliced
- 1 large tomato slice
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
2. Cook Tegel Extra Crunchy Chicken Burgers for 25 minutes.
3. To assemble burger, toast bun. Add cranberry sauce, tomato and lettuce.
4. Add hot burger patty, place camembert cheese on hot chicken, top with red cabbage and mayo.