- 1kg bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1-2 Tbsp green curry paste (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 400ml tin Pams Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 400g kūmara, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 bok choy, sliced lengthwise into quarters
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Dust the chicken thighs in flour. Heat an ovenproof pan on a med-high heat on stovetop, and add the oil. Fry the chicken until golden (about 4- 5 minutes).
2. Add the curry paste and cook for a minute or so and then add the coconut milk, fish sauce and ½ cup water and bring up to a simmer.
3. Place the kūmara into a baking dish and add chicken and curry sauce. Put into the oven for 20 minutes, then add the bok choy and cook for a further 10 minutes until the kūmara and bok choy are tender. Serve and enjoy!