Grilled chicken thighs
Your basic recipe for delicious grilled chicken thighs.
View the method
- 6 Tegel Chicken Thighs – boned and skinless
- Crushed garlic
- Pams sea salt
- Fresh lime (or lemon) juice
- Pams olive oil
Back to ingredients
- Combine the crushed garlic, sea salt, lime (or lemon) juice, and olive oil for the marinade in a ceramic or glass dish. Add the chicken, cover and refrigerate for as long as possible, even overnight.
- Thread the thighs onto metal skewers. Heat a grill plate on the gas hob and when hot, brush each skewer with oil and place on the grill. Allow to colour up before turning - a bit of charring will encourage the bbq flavours!
- Once browned all over, turn the heat down and cook slowly until cooked through.
- Serve on platters with sauces (see World Kitchen’s facebook for sauce recipes) and salads.
Sauce suggestions: Tomato and vinegar, herb sauce or rosemary paste
Wine suggestion: Pinot Noir