- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground sumac
- 3 tablespoons Pams Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, cut in half
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Pams Finest Chicken Stock
- 2 lemons, sliced
- ¼ cup Pams Finest Grilled Pitted Green Olives
- 1 bag Pams Baby Spinach
- Combine the spices and olive oil in a small bowl with the salt. Pour 2 Tbsp of the spice mix over the chicken and set aside to marinate.
- Put the cauliflower and red onions into a large lipped baking dish and toss with the remaining spice mix.
- Add the chicken stock and lemon to the dish and roast in an oven preheated to 220°C for 30 minutes. Nestle in the chicken pieces and scatter with the olives.
- Roast for another 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the baby spinach to the baking dish and allow to wilt for a minute or two before serving.
Tip: To serve, drizzle over ½ cup of Greek yoghurt and top with pomegranate arils and Pams Pine Nuts.