- 600g chicken (boneless cut like breast), cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 lemons / 60ml lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 1 bag (120g) Pams Mesclun Salad
- 4 Pams Garlic Pita Bread
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken with the juice of one lemon (30ml), garlic, paprika, a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, season the courgette and drizzle with oil, then toss to coat.
- Once the chicken has marinated, thread onto skewers with the courgette. Grill the skewers on a preheated bbq or grill pan over medium-high heat until the chicken is golden and cooked through and the courgette is tender.
- Squeeze the remaining lemon juice over the salad leaves to dress. Add a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and toss to coat, then toast the pita bread and cut into wedges.
- Serve the cooked skewers alongside the salad leaves and toasted pita.
Add in some capsicum chunks or pieces of red onion with the courgette to make these skewers bright and colourful. Finish this dish with a dollop of cucumber yoghurt for a saucy accompaniment!