Negi shio chicken
Pan fried chicken with a fresh & salty leek sauce. Negi means leek and shio means salt in Japanese. This is popular and be-loved in Japan. My friends always say, they can't stop eating them.The photo is a serving sample, served "donburi" style on rice.
- 2 pieces of chicken breast or thigh (about 400g)
- 1 Tbsp rice bran oil
- 1/2 Leek
- 1/2 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- NY cut pepper to taste
- Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat pan and fry chicken.
- Once cooked, slice the chicken and set aside
- Finely chop leek (white part) and mix together with all the other ingredients to make the sauce.
- Put the sauce on top of the chicken and enjoy!