- 180g Pams Sea Salt Pressed Pretzels
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 750g chicken tenderloins, cut into pieces
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a food processor, blend the pretzels and panko into a light crumb and transfer into a shallow bowl.
- Combine the flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Add the chicken pieces and toss to coat the chicken. Next, dip the pieces in egg, then finish with a coating of pretzel crumbs.
- Shallow fry the crumbed chicken pieces in oil over medium-high heat, until golden in colour and completely cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy the crunchy chicken pieces immediately.
Top tip: Serve this chicken with Pams vibrant Super Slaw and for a family-friendly sauce accompaniment, use Pams aioli to dip your delicious popcorn chicken in.