Stir fry sweet chilli chicken
One non-stick stir fry pan is all you need to whip up this sweet chilli chicken. A hassle-free, no-fuss stir fry that’s perfect for feeding the family. Tossed together with carrots, baby sweet corn, onion, sliced chicken pieces, ginger, garlic and a sweet chilli sauce. Serve with your favourite noodles or over rice.
- 400g chicken tenderloins, cut into pieces
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 400g can whole baby corn, drained and halved
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 ½ Tbsp white vinegar
- In a large bowl, toss together chicken, cornflour, salt and pepper.
- Bring a generous drizzle of oil to medium-high heat in a non-stick stir fry pan. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the garlic, ginger, onion and carrots. Stir fry for a few minutes or until the onion is beginning to soften.
- Stir through the baby corn, then add sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and vinegar. Stir fry for a further 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy.
Top tip: Add a cup of frozen green beans or stir fry mixed vegetables in with the carrots to bulk up your stir fry.