Thai style chicken bao buns
A delicious healthy snack using Tegel Thai Style Chicken Tenders. Perfect for lunch or a snack while watching your favourite movie or sports game.
- 1/3 telegraph cucumber
- 3 radishes
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, chopped
- Small handful mesclun salad leaves
- 4 Bao Buns
- 150g Pack Tegel Thai Style Chicken Tenders
1. Thinly slice the cucumber into discs and thinly slice the radishes.
2. Combine the rice vinegar, sugar and sesame oil in a bowl and mix well. Add the cucumber and radishes to the bowl and toss to coat with the vinegar mixture. Set aside.
3. Place a large bamboo steamer over a saucepan of simmering water, and steam bao buns for 10 minutes or until puffed and tender. Alternatively, microwave to pack instructions.
4. To serve, arrange salad leaves in each bao bun along with chicken, cucumber, radish and mint. Serve at once.