Tikka Masala meatballs
If you love meatballs, but also love curry, look no further. Our chicken tikka masala meatballs are simple to prepare, using Pams’ delicious simmer sauce to form this quick and easy meal, with some hidden greens for the fussiest of eaters!
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Greek yoghurt, plus extra to finish
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 courgette, grated
- Olive oil
- 1 jar Pams Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
Cooked rice and coriander
- In a bowl, combine the chicken mince, beaten egg, breadcrumbs, Greek yoghurt, half of the diced onion, garlic and grated courgette. Season with salt and pepper then mix to combine.
- Roll the mince mixture into even sized meatballs, and set aside on a plate. Bring a nonstick frying pan to a medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Pan fry the meatballs in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown in colour.
- Once all the meatballs are cooked, add the remaining diced onion. Saute until softened, then return the meatballs to the pan. Lower the heat, then pour the Pams Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce over the meatballs.
- Simmer the meatballs for 10 minutes, or until the meatballs have cooked through. Serve with cooked rice, and garnish with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and fresh coriander.
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
TIP: Can’t find chicken mince? Pork or turkey mince make for a great substitute!