Traybake lemon and garlic chicken
You can just pop this chicken traybake in the oven and your meal is practically sorted. The marinade really helps to enhance the flavour of the chicken and pairs perfectly with the potatoes and roasted garlic. Just toss a salad and you’ll all be ready to eat.
- 1kg chicken thigh cutlets, or bone in chicken thighs
- 4 large agria potatoes, cut into large wedges
- 1 garlic bulb, cut in half
- ¼ cup Pams Olive Oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon, extra, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Parsley to garnish
- Place the chicken, potatoes, garlic, olive oil, wine, lemon zest and juice, sliced lemon, rosemary, thyme, sage and paprika in a large bowl. Toss well to combine. Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the chicken, potatoes and marinade in a large roasting dish. Season with salt and pepper. Cover tightly with foil and roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and turn the chicken and potatoes.
- Increase oven temperature to 220°C. Cook for a further 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Garnish with chopped parsley.