- 150g rice vermicelli
- 500g Tegel Fresh Chicken Mince
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Lettuce leaves (cos or iceberg)
- 1 chopped Lebanese cucumber
- Prepare the rice vermicelli following the instructions on the pack. Drain, then cut the vermicelli into short lengths and set aside.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the Chicken Mince and cook over medium high heat until golden. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add fish sauce, lemon juice and sweet chilli sauce and cook over medium heat for a further 2 to 3 minutes until chicken is cooked. Stir in the vermicelli, spring onions and coriander. Allow to cool.
- Spoon the chicken and noodle mixture into lettuce cups. Top with cucumber and extra coriander.