- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups rice bran oil
- 2 large zucchini, ends cut off, grated with skin on
- 1/4 cup large chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175 C.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf tins.
- Mix your dry ingredients: Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa into a bowl, add salt and cinnamon, mix till combined.
- Mix your wet ingredients: Add eggs, oil, and grated zucchini to a new bowl, mix till combined.
- Mix together: fold your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients, with a wooden spoon, till just combined.
- Pour into your prepared tins and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 50 minutes until a knife inserted in the center is clean.