In ancient Greek mythology, ambrosia was the food of the gods, believed to give the gods immortality when they consumed it. A super simple and tasty dessert to whip up for an after dinner treat. Garnish with fresh fruit and chocolate flakes.
- 1 litre unsweetened yoghurt
- 500ml cream
- 1 can raspberries (mostly drained, leave a little juice for pink colour) Use fresh raspberries if in season.
- 1 bag marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 2 or 3 small bars chocolate (suggestions are crumbled Flake or chopped up Moro)
- Optional: strawberries/kiwifruit and mint leaves to garnish
- Pour yoghurt into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Stir the cream into yoghurt.
- Stir raspberries, marshmallows and chocolate pieces into the yoghurt and cream mix
- Chill for 2-4 hours.
- Serve in dessert bowls or glasses.
Garnish with chopped fruit like strawberry or kiwifruit, grated chocolate, and a couple of mint leaves.