In ancient Greek mythology, ambrosia was the food of the gods, believed to give the gods immortality when they consumed it.A super simple and tasty dessert to whip up for an after dinner treat. Garnish with fresh fruit and chocolate flakes.
- 1 litre unsweetened yoghurt
- 500ml cream
- 1 can raspberries (mostly drained, leave a little juice for pink colour) Use fresh raspberries if in season.
- 1 bag marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 2 or 3 small bars chocolate (suggestions are crumbled Flake or chopped up Moro)
- Optional: strawberries/kiwifruit and mint leaves to garnish
- Pour yoghurt into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Stir the cream into yoghurt.
- Stir raspberries, marshmallows and chocolate pieces into the yoghurt and cream mix
- Chill for 2-4 hours.
- Serve in dessert bowls or glasses.
Garnish with chopped fruit like strawberry or kiwifruit, grated chocolate, and a couple of mint leaves.