- 300ml cream, chilled
- 300g The Collective Raspberry Gourmet Yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh or defrosted raspberries
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar
- 12 pre-made meringues
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- 50g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks. Gently add the The Collective Raspberry Gourmet Yoghurt, and fold until the cream and yoghurt are incorporated. Add half of the berries to the mixture, and gently fold through until just combined.
- In a food processor or blender, puree the remaining berries with the icing sugar until smooth.
- To assemble the eton mess, crumble one meringue into the base of each serving glass. Top with half of the yoghurt mixture amongst 6 glasses, then spoon over half of the pureed raspberry. Sprinkle with pistachios, then repeat the layers.
- Garnish with chopped white chocolate, then serve immediately or keep covered in the fridge for up to 8 hours before serving.