- 1 tsp butter
- 380g can Pams diced apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1L vanilla ice cream, softened
- 16 Oat or ANZAC biscuits
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add in apples, cinnamon, mixed spice and sugar and cook for 5 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated. Cool the apple mixture completely before adding it into a large bowl and folding through the ice cream.
- Transfer into a loaf tin and freeze for a minimum of three hours or until firm.
- Once the ice cream has frozen, top one cookie with a scoop of ice cream and place another cookie on top. Gently press the cookies together and then repeat the process to use all the cookies. Serve immediately or store in the freezer and enjoy when desired!
Top tip: Add a dollop of caramel sauce to your cookies before pressing together for a dream-worthy sweet finish to these ice cream sandwiches.