Berry easy cheesecake
Try this delicious berry cheesecake, made with jelly crystals and no gelatin, it's a breeze.
- 250g digestive or wine biscuits, finely crumbed
- 120g Anchor Butter, melted
- 85g packet lemon jelly crystals
- 85g packet strawberry jelly crystals
- ¾ cup boiling water
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 punnet (250g) strawberries, hulled
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese Original
- 1 cup Anchor Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- Grease the base and sides of a 23cm-diameter springform cake tin. Combine the biscuits and melted butter and press firmly into the base of the prepared tin. Chill while you make the filling.
- Combine both packets of jelly crystals with boiling water, stirring until dissolved. Add lemon zest and juice and leave to cool (about 15 minutes).
- Transfer cooled jelly mix to a food processor with all remaining ingredients, and whizz until smooth. Pour over the base and chill until set (at least 4 hours).
- To serve, lift out of the tin and cut with a warm knife.