Buried treasure ambrosia sundae
The kids won’t be able to resist this playful ambrosia. Layers of fresh summer fruit, cream and yoghurt hide buried treasure: maltesers, marshmallows and lamingtons! The perfect treat for parties and Christmas entertaining, and super-easy to make.
- 175ml Anchor Cream
- 100g De Winkel All Natural Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt
- 3 lamingtons (raspberry, chocolate or both)
- 70g maltesers
- 1 punnet strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- ½ cup mini marshmallows, plus extras to serve
- 3 raspberry ice cream wafers
1. Roughly tear up the lamingtons and place in the bottom of 6 medium serving glasses.
2. In a large bowl beat the cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold through the yoghurt, maltesers, half of the strawberries, the raspberries and marshmallows.
3. Add a large dollop of the creamed mix to the glasses, filling about 2/3rds full.
4. Top with the remaining strawberries and half a wafer, cut into a triangle.
Tip: If you can’t get fresh raspberries or they’re too expensive, you can use extra strawberries, mandarin segments or blueberries.