- 1 packet chocolate biscuits
- 100g butter
- 250g cream cheese
- 100g white chocolate
- 100ml cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbsp icing sugar
- Mixture of fresh berries
- Crush the biscuits in a bag.
- Melt the butter and combine with the biscuit crumbs.
- Press into a 20cm loose bottomed tin, covered with baking paper.
- Soften cream cheese for 30 sec in Microwave, on high.
- Mix in icing sugar and vanilla.
- Melt chocolate in Microwave on Power level 5, or medium.
- Beat cream till stiff.
- Combine melted chocolate, cream and cream cheese mixture.
- It sets almost immediately.
- Place on top of biscuit mixture.
- Refridgerate till firm.
- Decorate with your choice or berries, cherries or other fruit.