Unbelievably light, smooth and creamy, this honey and vanilla flavoured cake is the perfect way to cap off a special meal.
Packed with natural wheat bran fibre, adding a little All-Bran® to your favourite recipes is an easy way to help get the fibre you need, deliciously. Just one tablespoon of All-Bran® Original provides 7% of your daily fibre needs. With these recipes you’ll see just how versatile this simple breakfast cereal can be.
*One 45g serve of All-Bran® Original provides 42% of your daily fibre needs.
© 2017 Kellogg Company. ® Registered trade marks Kellogg (Aust) Pty Ltd authorised user.
- 1/2 cup All-Bran Original* cereal
- 1/2 cup Wheat meal Biscuits, crumbed
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 cups prepared fresh fruit (eg. berries, sliced kiwi fruit, mandarin orange segments or a combination)
1.Mix cereal, crumbs, sugar, margarine and cinnamon. Press firmly into bottom of 20 cm (8") springform pan. Bake at 180°C (350°F) 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
2. In food processor or blender, blend cottage cheese, eggs, honey, vanilla and almond extracts until smooth. Pour over crust.
3. Bake at 160°C (325°F) 35-40 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven and run knife around sides to loosen. Cool to room temperature on rack. Cover and chill.
4. Before serving, remove side of pan and garnish with fruit.