- 200g OREO Original Cookies, crushed
- 80 g butter, melted
- 750 g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 150 g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 2-3 teaspoons mint essence, or to taste
- 150 g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 1-1/2 cups thickened cream, softly whipped
- Chocolate curls, for decoration
- Mint leaves, for decoration
1. COMBINE the OREO crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased and base lined 22cm round springform pan. Chill.
2. BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until combined. Stir in the gelatine. Divide mixture in half and stir the white chocolate and mint essence into one half, and the dark chocolate into the other. Fold half of the cream through each.
3. POUR the white mixture over the OREO base. Spoon the dark mixture on top then swirl through with a knife to make a marble pattern. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Decorate with chocolate curls and mint leaves just prior to serving.