Chocolate OREO Pops
These pops are simple and fun to make. Perfect for your next party!
- 200g CADBURY White Baking Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 14 Chocolate OREO Cookies
- Sprinkles, for decorating
1. PLACE the chocolate into a plastic microwave proof bowl. Microwave on 50% power in 20 second increments, stirring the chocolate between each burst of power. You will need 2 or 3 x 20 second bursts, then 1 or 2 x10 second bursts. Only microwave the chocolate until about 75% of it has melted. The rest will melt as you stir it, due to residual heat. (Using a digital thermometer to gauge the temperature takes the guess work out of the process. For white chocolate heat only to approx. 28-29°C)
2. SKEWER an OREO cookie with a pop stick or icy pole stick and coat half of the biscuit in the melted chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles and place on a baking paper lined to tray to set at room temperature. Repeat with the remaining cookies, chocolate and decorations. Store in an airtight container until required.