- 225g CADBURY Milk or White Chocolate Melts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 ice cream cones
- 6 scoops CADBURY Creamy Vanilla Flavoured Ice Cream
- 1-2 cups puffed rice cereal
1. PLACE the chocolate in a microwave proof container and microwave on 50% power for 40-50 seconds. Shake the chocolate and repeat. If necessary, microwave on 50% power for a further 20-30 seconds and stir until melted and smooth. Stir in vegetable oil.
2. PLACE a scoop of ice cream onto each cone then, roll in rice cereal to coat ice cream, freeze to firm.
3. Dip each cone into the chocolate to cover, allow the excess to run off then sprinkle with additional rice cereal. Place onto a baking paper lined tray in the freezer, then freeze until firm. Store in an airtight container, in the freezer, until required.