Date, apricot and almond bliss balls
Satisfy your sweet cravings with these delicious bliss balls. Full of thegoodness of fruit and nuts, and ready to eat in as little as 15 minutes, they’re the perfect pick for lunch boxes or an afternoon snack.
- ½ cup Pams Rolled Oats
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup dried apricots
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons Pams Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Pams Clover Honey
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- Finely chopped pistachio nuts, desiccated coconut or cocoa, to roll
- Place the rolled oats, dates, apricots, almonds, pumpkin seeds, goji berries, coconut oil, honey and orange zest into the bowl of a food processor. Process until the ingredients bind together.
- Roll the mixture into even-sized balls. Roll each ball in chopped pistachios, coconut or cocoa. Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.