- 2 apples, cored and sliced thinly
- 2 pears, cored and sliced thinly
- 1 cup sliced rhubarb
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 45g (1 cup) All-Bran® Honey Almond flakes
- ½ cup roughly chopped dates
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- ½ cup margarine spread or sunflower oil
- Reduced fat yoghurt to serve
- Place the fruit and juice in a pot over a low temperature, and put the lid half on. Stew the fruit until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the topping by mixing all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Using your hands, rub the oil/spread through this mixture, keeping it a little chunky. Set aside.
- Spoon the stewed fruit into a baking dish, then top with the crumble. Bake at 180°C until the oats just start to change colour – this should take about 15 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt.