View the method
- 500ml water
- 500ml clear apple juice
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp powdered gelatin
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup fresh berries or fruit of your choice
- Edible flowers (pansy, borage etc)
Back to ingredients
- In a saucepan, combine the water and apple juice. Bring to a light simmer, then sprinkle the gelatin over the surface while whisking, until completely dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Into glasses, jars or a large bowl, arrange the peach slices and berries. Place the edible flowers over the top.
- Carefully ladle the juice and gelatin mixture over the fruit, then place into the fridge to set until firm; around 4 hours minimum.
- Once set, serve the jellies straight from the fridge and enjoy.