Looking for a sweet treat to gift this Christmas? This melt in the mouth gingerbread fudge is the recipe for you. It’s super easy to make, but the best part of all is that there’s no sugar boiling or thermometers required!
- 500g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 x 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 1 Tbsp Pams Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 6 ginger biscuits, roughly chopped
- In a saucepan, combine the white chocolate, condensed milk, golden syrup and butter. Place over a low to medium heat and cook while stirring until the chocolate has melted and all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Add the vanilla, ground ginger, cinnamon, mixed spice and a pinch of salt to the fudge mixture and continue to cook while stirring for a further minute. Remove from the heat.
- Add half of the chopped pistachios and ginger biscuits to the fudge and stir well to combine, then transfer the fudge to a lined square cake tin. Scatter the remaining pistachios and biscuits over the top of the fudge and press into the surface carefully using your hands.
- Cover and place the fudge into the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or until set firm. Once set, remove from the tin and use a sharp knife to cut into 20 portions.
- Serve immediately or keep in an airtight container for up to 7 days.