- 500g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 x 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 1 Tbsp Pams Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 6 ginger biscuits, roughly chopped
- In a saucepan, combine the white chocolate, condensed milk, golden syrup and butter. Place over a low to medium heat and cook while stirring until the chocolate has melted and all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Add the vanilla, ground ginger, cinnamon, mixed spice and a pinch of salt to the fudge mixture and continue to cook while stirring for a further minute. Remove from the heat.
- Add half of the chopped pistachios and ginger biscuits to the fudge and stir well to combine, then transfer the fudge to a lined square cake tin. Scatter the remaining pistachios and biscuits over the top of the fudge and press into the surface carefully using your hands.
- Cover and place the fudge into the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or until set firm. Once set, remove from the tin and use a sharp knife to cut into 20 portions.
- Serve immediately or keep in an airtight container for up to 7 days.