- 1 packet Gingernut biscuits
- 80g butter, melted
- 2 lemons, juice and zest (separated)
- 1 pack unflavoured gelatin (about 10g or 2 tsp)
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1½ cups Anchor Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- TO SERVE:
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Fresh berries
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Blend gingernut biscuits until crushed. Add the melted butter and stir until combined. Press into a medium-sized slice tin, lined with baking paper. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin evenly over lemon juice. Let it stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds until hot and whisk until dissolved. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and caster sugar until fluffy. Add the yoghurt and beat until combined. Add gelatin mixture and lemon zest, and beat until combined.
- Pour filling onto the crust, cover and refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours. Serve with extra lemon zest, fresh berries and edible flowers if you have them.
Create mini lemon tarts. Simply press the gingernut mix into the base and sides of mini muffin tins. Chill, then fill with the yoghurt cream cheese mix and leave until it sets.