- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- 4 cups puffed rice
For an Easter-themed twist, top the crackles with mini eggs and nestle into the rice bubble mixture to create little chocolate nests!
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, honey and coconut oil with a pinch of salt until fully combined.
- Add the coconut and puffed rice to the bowl, then gently fold the dry ingredients through the wet ingredients until everything is fully incorporated.
- Once mixed, line a 12-hole muffin tray with cupcake liners. Spoon the crackle mixture evenly amongst the cases, then place into the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours to set.
- Once set, transfer to a container and keep stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
TOP TIP: Making these for little hands? Instead of a standard muffin tray, simply use a mini cupcake tray to make little people-friendly crackles!