Anchor's no-churn ice cream
Ice cream is deliciously easy to make at home, and this no-churn ice cream recipe takes out all away the need for any fancy ice cream machines! Simply whip up the ice cream mixture, flavour your way and freeze; easy as!
View the method
- 1 cup Anchor Cream
- 1 1/4 cups Anchor Vanilla flavoured custard
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup caramel sauce
- Sea salt
- ½ cup crushed chocolate biscuits
- Lemon zest
- Passionfruit pulp
Back to ingredients
- In a large bowl, whip the Anchor Cream to soft peaks. Add the Anchor Vanilla Flavoured Custard, condensed milk and vanilla to the whipped cream, and whip until just incorporated.
- To make the Salted Caramel and Chocolate Biscuit flavour, spoon half of the ice cream mixture into a freezer safe dish. Drizzle half of the caramel sauce over the cream, then sprinkle with a punch of sea salt and half of the crushed biscuits. Top with the remaining cream mixture, then use a skewer to swirl the sauce, biscuits and ice cream together. Drizzle over the remaining caramel sauce, then finish with the remaining crushed biscuits and a pinch of salt.
- To make the Lemon Passionfruit Meringue flavour, fold the lemon zest, ½ the passionfruit pulp and the crushed meringues through the cream mixture. Spoon into a freezer safe dish, then drizzle over the remaining passionfruit pulp and finish with the last of the crushed meringue.
- Cover the ice cream tightly, and place into the freezer for 8 hours minimum or overnight.
- Leave to soften for a few minutes before scooping to serve.