- 1 packet plain biscuits or you can use chocolate thins
- 100g butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 litre vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoon boiling water
- 2-4 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- Chocolate chips or grated chocolate to decorate
- Blend biscuits, melted butter and coffee to make a cheesecake base.
- Press evenly into a flan or pie dish.
- Blend ice cream until smooth.
- Mix coffee and boiling water (can add more or less coffee).
- Add to ice cream and blend until mixed well.
- Pour this onto the base, smooth it out and cover with chocolate chips or grated chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 2-3 hours before serving.