- 1 packet Pams Finest Decadent Ginger Chunk Cookies
- 3 tbsp Pams Flour
- 85g Pams Butter, melted
- ½ cup Pams Squeezable Liquid Runny Honey
- 4 Pams Free Range Eggs
- 150mls Pams Cream
- 2 lemons
- In a food processor, blitz the biscuits to a fine crumb. Mix with the flour, combine with the melted butter then press into the edges and base of a 20cm tart tin. Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or until the crust is firm to touch.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Put the tart shell onto a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and while still warm, press the base down gently with your hands.
- Whisk together the honey and eggs until well combined. Add the cream and stir well.
- Finely grate the zest of the lemons and add to the egg mix. Squeeze the juice and strain through a sieve to remove pips. Add to the cream mix and then pour immediately into the tart shell and bake for 20 minutes or until the tart has just a little wobble in the middle.
- Set aside to cool before slicing and serving.
Dust with a little icing sugar onced cool, and serve with a dollop of lightly whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Keep refrigerated if you aren’t eating it on the same day.