"The kids challenged me to come up with something new so this twist on a mousse was my reply. This dessert is a family favourite as it looks good and tastes fantastic."
- 180g of dark chocolate
- 80g of white chocolate
- 3 tsp gelatin
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 600ml cream
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- Beat mixture of cream and condensed milk until thick.
- Sprinkle gelatin over hot water, dissolve, cool and beat into mousse mixture
- Split mixture into two thirds and one third. Melt dark chocolate and beat into the larger portion of mousse
- Melt white chocolate and beat into remaining third of mousse mixture
- Spoon white mousse mixture into the bottom of a martini or margarita glass ensuring a level surface
- Spoon dark chocolate mousse mixture over the top of the white
- Refrigerate until set
- Prior to serving, stand the glasses in a sink full of warm water for a few seconds to release
- Invert onto a small plate and serve.