- 1 pack of Pams Finest Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 block Pams Finest Dark Chocolate Block
- 1/2 cup Pams Cream
- 1 tin Pams Whole Black Doris Plums in Syrup
- Place the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blitz to a crumb. You might need to do this in 2 batches depending on the strength of your food processor! Press the crumb into a 25cm loose base tart tin, making sure it’s evenly spread and pressed firmly up the sides. Pop the base in the fridge to harden for at least 20 minutes.
- Place plums into a sieve over a bowl and remove all the pips. Allow the plums to drain any excess liquid while the tart base sets.
- Heat the chocolate and cream over low heat, stirring often. When the chocolate is nearly melted, remove from the heat, and whisk until smooth.
- Spread 2/3 of the plums onto the base and cover with the chocolate. Top with remaining plums and return to the fridge until set.
Tip: Serve with a decadent plum sauce to pour over. Combine the liquid from the tin of plums with 2 Tbsps of caster sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a gentle simmer to reduce the liquid by half before mixing in a cornflour slurry (two tsp of cornflour with 1 Tbsp of water). Whisk to thicken, then set aside to cool before placing in the fridge.