- 1 cup Pams Cream
- ¼ cup plum syrup from Pams Black Doris Plums
- ¼ cup plain yoghurt
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 large pavlova
- ½ packet Pams Festive Mallows
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form. An electric beater is the easiest way to do this but use whatever you have on hand.
- Finely dice half the strawberries and roughly chop a handful of mallows and add to a small mixing bowl with the yoghurt and syrup. Mix to combine, then fold through the cream.
- Using a spatula, evenly spread the cream mixture on top of the pavlova. Any extra can be served on the side.
- Decorate with the remaining strawberries sliced into rounds and a handful of chopped festive mallows. Chill until ready to serve.