- 15g + 200g butter
- 2x 410g tinned peach slices in juice, drained
- ¼ cup + ¾ cup brown sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup boiling water
- Custard or ice cream, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius fan bake. Grease a baking dish or skillet with 15g of butter.
- In a bowl, combine the tinned peach slices, ¼ cup brown sugar and lemon juice. Toss to combine, then transfer to the baking dish. Scatter over the frozen blueberries.
- To make the cobbler topping, place the remaining butter, ¾ cup brown sugar, ½ cup caster sugar, plain flour, baking powder and ground cinnamon into a food processor. Pulse until the mixture reaches a sandy consistency. Alternatively, place all ingredients into a mixing bowl, and use your hands to rub the butter into the dry ingredients.
- Add the vanilla and boiling water, and mix until a soft dough forms. Place pieces of the dough over the fruit, leaving some fruit exposed in places.
- Sprinkle the remaining caster sugar over the cobbler topping, then place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with custard or ice cream, if desired.