Easy peanut butter fudge
Your Nana’s classic fudge recipe takes on a new twist with this easy treat. Rich peanut butter squares dotted with roasted peanuts and chocolate chips; you’ll be ready to go back for more!
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup or honey
- Pinch of Pams salt
- ¼ cup Value Roasted Peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl or food processor, combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and a pinch of salt. Stir or blend well to combine.
- Pour into a lined 8x8in baking tray, and tap onto your work surface to remove any air bubbles. Sprinkle over the peanuts and chocolate chips, then place in the freezer for a minimum of 1.5 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and lift from the tin. Use a sharp knife to quickly cut the fudge into squares, then serve or store in the fridge to avoid melting.