An enjoyable recipe which is quick and requires no cooking. You can make these in advance and put them in the freezer, then thaw and serve to guests or package them into gifts.
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups crushed plain biscuits (eg: wine biscuits) or 8 crushed Weet-Bix
- 1 cup coconut (and some extra to roll balls in)
- 2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts eg: almonds, walnuts
- ½ cup chopped raisins
- brandy or vanilla essence to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Leave in the fridge until firm then roll into balls in coconut.
Tip: These keep well in the freezer.