Chocolate chilli balls
"The Aztecs were the original users of a combination of cocoa and chilli. I love chocolate and chilli so chocolate chilli balls were my novel way to combine these wonderful flavours into a super spicy addictive treat that's perfect for enjoying with your after dinner coffee."
- Lunch box
- 250 grams dark chocolate - the higher the cocoa content the better the taste.
- 125 grams white chocolate
- 1 generous tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (or more if you want it HOT!!! 1 to 2 tsp will blow your brains out!!!)
- 2 Tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tin of light sweetened condensed milk
- Melt the two chocolates together in the microwave then add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix very well and allow to cool until the mixture is able to be shaped into small balls.
- Roll the shaped balls in your choice of coating such as chocolate hail, cocoa or chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container and serve with a good brew of hot coffee (or whenever you feel the urge to feed the addiction you are sure to develop once tasting these amazing treats!).