- 1½ cups PASCALL Marshmallows, halved
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- ¾ cup red glacé cherries, halved
- 200g CADBURY Dark Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 200g CADBURY Milk Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 150g shortbread finger biscuits, broken
1. COMBINE ? each of the marshmallows, peanuts and cherries and set aside.
2. MELT together the milk and dark chocolate in a glass bowl over simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
3. STIR the biscuits and remaining marshmallows, peanuts and cherries into the melted chocolate. Spoon mixture into a lined 18cm × 30cm slice pan. Gently press the reserved marshmallow mix into the top of the slice. Chill until firm and then slice into squares to serve.