Ti Ora Green Tea Ginger and Lemongrass Cheesecake
View the method
- 6x Ti Ora Green Tea with Ginger & Lemongrass tea bags
- 1 packet Pams Finest Decadent Ginger Chunk Cookies
- 395g Pams Creamy Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 300mls whipped cream
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
Back to ingredients
Ti Ora Tea Syrup:
- Place 6x Ti Ora Green Tea with Ginger & Lemongrass tea bags in 150mls of boiling water and brew. Gently squeeze liquid out of tea bags and allow the liquid to cool.
- Crush ginger biscuits into fine crumbs.
- Beat the condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth
- Gently stir in the whipped cream. lemon juice and Ti Ora Green Tea with Ginger & Lemongrass Syrup.
- In each of the serving glasses, layer some of the crush gingernut biscuit followed by some of the cheesecake filling. Repeat layers in each glass until ingredients have been used up.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 hour.