- 3 Pams Free Range Eggs, separated
- ¼ cup Pams Caster Sugar
- 400g mascarpone
- ¾ cup strong coffee
- ¼ cup brandy
- 400g Pams Finest Chocolate Chunk Cookies, or cookies of your choice
- ½ cup Pams Cream, lightly whipped
- 150g dark chocolate, grated
- Place the egg yolks and caster sugar into a medium bowl and beat until mixture is thick and pale. Add the mascarpone and stir to combine.
- In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold into mascarpone mixture.
- Place the coffee and brandy into a bowl and mix to combine. Reserve ¼ cup of the coffee mixture and set aside. Working one cookie at a time, dip four cookies into the coffee mixture and place into the base of 6 ramekins. Repeat the process so each glass has two cookies in the base. Top the cookies with a spoonful of the mascarpone mixture. Dip another cookie into the coffee and place on top of the mascarpone. Repeat with another spoonful of mascarpone and another biscuit. Repeat with the remaining glasses. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To serve, top each tiramisu with the lightly whipped cream and sprinkle with the grated chocolate. Serve drizzled with the reserved coffee mixture.
Top tip: These desserts look extra impressive topped with fresh berries and chocolate shavings.