White chocolate mousse with berries
Smooth and creamy, our white chocolate mousse is the ultimate in decadence. Matched with the summer sweetness of fresh strawberries, it looks and tastes amazing – but is surprisingly simple to prepare, making it ideal even for amateur cooks.
- 300g Pams Finest White Cooking Chocolate Block, chopped into chunks
- 1 cup Pams Coconut Cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest, plus extra to garnish
- ¾ cup Pams Cream
- 250g strawberries, chopped
- 125g blueberries
- Place the chocolate and coconut cream into a medium bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of boiling water, ensuring the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Stir continuously until the chocolate is almost melted, then stir in the orange juice and zest. Stir until the chocolate is fully melted and the mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks. Carefully fold into chocolate mixture. Divide the mousse between serving glasses and refrigerate for 4-5 hours, or until set. Top with the strawberries and blueberries and garnish with the extra orange zest to serve.
- Make white chocolate shards, top with raspberries and pomegranate for decoration.
- Use store-bought thickened cream in place of the whipped cream.