Chocolate nest eggs
This is a fun way to make cute little chocolate nests that the little kids (and the bigger kids) will love!
- 200-250g chocolate suitable for melting
- 2-2½ cups of traditional flavour Highmark Crispy Noodles (or you can use broken up pretzels)
- 1 pack of Cadbury Mini Eggs OR 1 small pack of jellybeans
- Break chocolate into a heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and heat gently until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Put noodles into a mixing bowl and pour over the melted chocolate. Gently mix the chocolate and noodles together until fully combined.
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper. Spoon six even mounds of the mixture onto the baking paper.
- Top each ‘nest’ with a few mini Easter eggs or jellybeans.
- Refrigerate until set (about 30 minutes).