Everyone will love these decadent Easter bunny chocolate profiteroles in this easy to make dessert recipe.
- 90g unsalted butter
- ¾ cup (110g) plain flour, sifted
- 3 eggs
- 300mL thickened cream
- 1 cup (150g) NESTLÉ White Melts, melted and cooled, plus ¼ cup (35g), melted, extra
- ¼ cup (35g) NESTLÉ Dark Melts, melted
- 20 white marshmallows
- Pink sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan forced. Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter with 1 cup (250mL) water over low heat.
- Add flour, stir until mixture is smooth and comes away from edges.
- Remove from heat, place flour mixture in a food processor, with motor running; add eggs one at a time until incorporated.
- Place mixture into piping bag fitted with a round nozzle. Pipe walnut sized balls onto tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Leave to cool in oven; remove and slice in half.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream until soft peaks form; fold through cooled melted NESTLÉ White Melts, refrigerate until required.
- Place melted NESTLÉ Dark Melts in a piping bag fitted with a small round nozzle, using picture as a guide pipe bunny’s faces on the top of the profiteroles, leave until set.
- Meanwhile, using scissors cut marshmallows in half, dip the sticky side into pink sprinkles, dip marshmallow ears into extra NESTLÉ White Melts and stick onto profiterole tops. Leave until set.
- Using a piping fitted with a large star nozzle, fill with cream mixture, pipe into profiterole bases; top with tops decorated with marshmallow ears, and carefully place chocolate whiskers. Serve.