Mini Banana Fritters
These are gluten free, with no added sugar, and they taste delicious. You can make these for your family one Saturday or Sunday for breakfast - they'll be so impressed!
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 large bananas
- 1 tbs oil or butter
1. Whisk together 2 eggs and 1/8 tsp baking powder.
2. Mash the bananas. Leave some chunks.
3. Pour egg mixture into bananas and stir to combine.
4. Heat the frying pan and add the oil or butter.
5. Spoon large spoon loads of batter into the pan when hot.
6. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side. Serve hot or cold.