Mini banana fritters
These are gluten free, with no added sugar, and they taste delicious. You can make these for your family one Saturday or Sunday for breakfast - they'll be so impressed!
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 large bananas
- 1 tbs oil or butter
- Whisk together 2 eggs and 1/8 tsp baking powder.
- Mash the bananas. Leave some chunks.
- Pour egg mixture into bananas and stir to combine.
- Heat the frying pan and add the oil or butter.
- Spoon large spoon loads of batter into the pan when hot.
- Cook 1-2 minutes on each side. Serve hot or cold.