Potato and spinach pancakes
You can eat these warm or cold as lunch, dinner or a snack. And they're really delicious served with an egg on top too! This recipe makes enough for 6 pancakes.
- 1 large potato
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbs plain flour
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper
1. Whisk together the 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons of plain flour (gluten free or almond flour are fine too) and 1 teaspoon chopped garlic.
2. Peel, boil, cool then chop 1 large potato.
3. Add the spinach and onion.
4. Heat a frying pan on a medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
5. Add a sixth of the mixture to the pan and flip after 3-4 minutes when light brown, then cook the other side.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.