Quesadillas are gorgeous toasted cheese wraps from Mexico!
- 2 wraps
- 1 cup of grated cheese - we used tasty cheese
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- A few spinach leaves
- And you could also add in some leftover cooked veges, pesto or mushrooms if you want!
1. Heat 1 wrap in a dry pan on a medium heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup of grated cheese to cover half the wrap.
3. Put half the onion, pepper, spinach and other ingredients onto the cheese.
4. Flip the unfilled half of the wrap to cover the filled half (Mum or dad could help with this).
5. Press gently with a spatula to join the sides.
6. Cook for 1 or 2 more minutes until golden and then flip. You want the cheese to be all melted on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.
7. Repeat these steps again for your next wrap.
8. Now cut each wrap in half and you're ready for dinner!