Quesadillas are gorgeous toasted cheese wraps from Mexico!
View the method
- 2 wraps
- 1 cup of grated cheese - we used tasty cheese
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- A few spinach leaves
- And you could also add in some leftover cooked veges, pesto or mushrooms if you want!
Back to ingredients
- Heat 1 wrap in a dry pan on a medium heat.
- Add 1/2 cup of grated cheese to cover half the wrap.
- Put half the onion, pepper, spinach and other ingredients onto the cheese.
- Flip the unfilled half of the wrap to cover the filled half (Mum or dad could help with this).
- Press gently with a spatula to join the sides.
- Cook for 1 or 2 more minutes until golden and then flip. You want the cheese to be all melted on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.
- Repeat these steps again for your next wrap.
- Now cut each wrap in half and you're ready for dinner!